California Industrial Rubber Co. - 6 California & Nevada Locations
The Yuba City Branch
1690 Sierra Avenue
Yuba City, CA 95993
The Yuba City branch of California Industrial Rubber opened in 1982, when owner Bob Edmunds merged with Valley Industrial Rubber Company, owned by Larry and Carol Ann Cain. In 1989, we moved to a new, larger 16,000-sq. ft. facility. Our primary markets are agriculture, lumber, sand & gravel, farm equipment manufacturing (OEM), industry and food processing.